Come detergersi il viso con il miele

Riporto qui un articolo di una Signora americana che si deterge il viso con sapone e miele.

http://www.littleecofootprints.com/2011/01/washing_my_face_with_honey.html



I used to make Julie's lovely honey facial cleanser. Early last year I ran out and, while waiting to find the time to make another batch, I started washing my face with just honey.


IMG_9439


I've used nothing but honey to wash my face since. I love that i'm washing my face with something thats simple, natural, package-free, renewable, frugal and I can totally see the benefits to my skin. In contrast to many of the toxic chemical ingredients typically found in commercial skin care products, honey is a natural renewable resource. I’m sticking to honey!

I simply place a little honey on a face washer – and wash, then rinse.

A friend mentioned that adding wheat germ to the honey makes a lovely face scrub. Wheat germ contains vitamin E and B and is apparently really nourishing – so I’ll definitely give it a go.

I'm collecting a few other honey pantry pampering recipies i'd like to try. On the 'try soon' list is wheat germ and honey body scrub, egg-white, honey and lemon juice facial mask, oatmeal and honey face mask, a honey hair mask, and definately this honey, wine and chocolate facial mask.


Go on, I dare you, wash your face with honey :-)

Commenti